SIBS SCHOOL DAY
In accordance with the class time, schedules allocated start and finish times differ for each key stage.
Main gate opens at 07:30 AM.
For Pre-School 09:30 AM - 02:00 PM.
Foundation (FS1 & FS2) 08:30 AM - 02:15 PM.
For Primary Year 1 to Year 5 08:30 AM – 02:40 PM.
Primary 3 up to Year 5: Students are expected to arrive between 08:00 AM and 08:20 AM each day to attend morning assembly on time and registration on time.
For lower secondary and IGCSE Year 6 up to Year 12 08:00 AM to 03:00 PM.
Students are expected to arrive between 07:35 AM and 07:50 AM each day to ensure that they reach the morning assembly and registration on time.
The cut off point for admittance to the school is 08:50 AM.
Parents must drop off and pick up their child / children from the main gate. students must be collected from the area accessed by the Gate.
Supervision of students finishes at 03:00 PM (unless attending an official office hour & or after school activity) after this point parents are responsible for their children. Security staff will not supervise students after school hours.
All pupils are required to:
- Arrive punctually before the start of school bell.
- Wear the face cover maintain the assigned social distance in the entrance and inside school play ground.
- Pass by school nurse to check their temperature.
- Be dressed in the correct school uniform and be presented at a high standard.
- Stand in their assigned class line with their bags on the floor.
- Give their full attention to the morning broadcast.
- Show respect to the flag of Egypt and sing the national anthem to the best of their abilities as required by law.
- Participate fully in the exercise activities directed by staff.
Sharm International British school has established policies with the principles that is found in our students hand book.